TERMS & CONDITIONS
“MAKE A GOOD START WITH MAYVER’S” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter the “Mayver’s Peanut Butter” promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, Entrants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Healthfarm Fine Foods Pty Ltd, (ABN 70 094 559 118), 10-16 Ives Road, Altona North, VIC 3025 (Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Entrants).
4. Employees (and the immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 1 March 2021 and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 26 April 2021 (Promotional Period). All times and dates specified throughout these Terms and Conditions will be AEST or AEDST depending on when applicable in New South Wales.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase a Mayver’s Peanut Butter product (Qualifying Purchase);
(b) Retain their original purchase receipt; and then
(c) Submit a valid entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. To submit a valid entry, Entrants must visit the promotional entry website at www.mayverswin.com.au (Website). Entrants must then fully complete the entry form on the Website as requested, including but not limited to, uploading a copy of their receipt, entering the other requested details, and follow the prompts to submit the entry online so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
8. Each Qualifying Purchase can only be entered once.
9. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entrants can only submit an entry in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including a Entrant’s identity, age, mobile phone number and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt used to make an entry in the Promotion. The original purchase receipt must clearly show the product was purchased during the Promotional Period. Failure to produce the original purchase receipt for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Entrant’s entry.
12. There will be instant prizes as follows: 100 x monthly subscription to 28 by Sam Wood program (RRP $59 each, valid for new members only and not to be used in conjunction with any other 28 by Sam Wood offer) and 100 x Sam Wood 7 Minutes to Better Health Cookbooks (RRP $39.99 each). Total value $9,899. Once verified, instant winners will be notified by email. Instant winners will be published on the Website on 6th May 2021.
13. There will be one major prize as follows: $5,000 cash plus a year membership to 28 by Sam Wood (valid for new members only and not to be used in conjunction with any 28 by Sam Wood other offer). Total value $5,588. The draw for the major prize will take place at 12pm on 29th April 2021, at Igodirect Group Pty Ltd ABN 17 110 897 320, trading as Core Marketing Services (“iGoDirect”) at 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031. The winner will be notified by email and published on the Website on 6th May 2021.
14. A draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at 12pm on 29th July 2021 at Igodirect Group Pty Ltd ABN 17 110 897 320, trading as Core Marketing Services (“iGoDirect”) at 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031, subject to any directions from a lottery authority. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days and published at www.mayvers.com.au on 2nd August 2021.
15. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all instant win prize claims in excess of the advertised total prize pool will be honoured. There will be up to 100 online instant win messages released in this Promotion.
16. Total prize pool value is $15,487.
17. If an Entrant has a complaint, they must notify the Promoter during the Promotional Period, and the Promoter will respond within 14 working days. In response to any complaint, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the Promoter’s reply, unless specified otherwise by the Promoter.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with entering the Promotion, or accessing the Website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion, emailing the entry are the Entrant’s sole responsibility.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (e) the prize.
NSW TP/00536 ACT TP20/01716 SAT20/1514